Tuesday 10 January 2012

Critical Reflection B

I personally don’t like computers.
1. We don’t speak the same language
2. They’re moody and temperamental
3. They are distracting from the task at hand.

Although they are great for research, they probably hinder my learning more then help. But I don’t think this project was just about my learning. I’m leaving this blog up. Even when im no longer posting, it will still be here. This information is important. It should be talked about. And maybe one day some one will stumble across it. And that person will be motivated to also bring awareness to this issue. So although I’ve found this project difficult and hard to commit too, I have my voice preserved in a million little pixels floating in some big web. And that’s pretty cool.

As we move into a world where technology runs our society, we must not forget about humanity. I think I’ve been able to share that with you over this blog. This blog remains an honest voice of a girl who just likes hearing the truth. So now it’s your turn. I’m done. Either pass the blog on or go back to facebook. Just do me a favor, remember blogs are personal. Although you can’t see me, you know something huge about me. Take the risk and go use your voice. Let some one know you. Never censor yourself. Otherwise I’ve wasted my time talking to you. Don’t let yourself be put in China’s shoes. As soon as you stop speaking up, some one will speak for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment